Sunday, January 23, 2011

Apologies / The Blow - True Affection.

First of all I would like to apologize for the past days lack of tracks. I am in the process of moving out of my parents house and onto my own. I am fixing up an apartment which was in dire straights. So to say the least it has been an exhaustive time. Fortunately the light at the end of tunnel has been getting closer and closer and all that is left is a carpet installation and some minor touch ups. Anyhow this is no excuse for my disappearance from this obligation. Well I'm here to with a treat. The Blow. A woman from Brooklyn New York with some serious talent and a knack for electronic music. This track True Affection is an amazing example of how sometimes less equals more. Today, I let the music speak for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment