Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome / Spoon - The Way We Get By

Hello all, my name is Christopher Lombardi. I've decided I want to start a blog that highlights one amazing song for everyday. Lets face it life is better with music, and there is a lot of amazing music out there no one even knows about. Music is extremely important to me, which has thus led me on a journey to find amazing music. I feel it is my duty to share this with anyone who loves music. I feel i have a unique and intricate taste in music. Which means the only songs that will make the list to be the song of the day will be nothing short of amazing. I will be highlighting the song via youtube and writing a little on the song and why it makes my list of wonderful music. Today's song is by a band named Spoon. The name of the track is the way we get by. I realize this is a well known song but that doesn't change that the song highlights Spoon's unique talent. Spoon has a way of putting simple music to otherwise simple lyrics and making magic happen. This song is a perfect example of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment